Saturday, November 6, 2010

Windows Movie Maker is Not Available in Windows 7

Very funny that Windows 7 has removed this Windows Movie Maker by default. I guess the reason is MS now package this fella as part of the Windows Live Essentials. Therefore, it is now called Windows “Live” Movie Maker. As usual, Microsoft likes to change their products name….

To check whether you have already installed Windows live Movie Maker in Windows 7, just go to the Start Button and key-in “Movie Maker” . If the “Windows Live Movie Maker” program appears, then you already have that installed in your Windows 7. If no, you will need to download and install it from here: Windows Live Movie Maker.

See one of my creations here! Of course this is the simple form of movie making but it is good enough for me. Enjoy! :)

5 Comments:

Registry Cleaner said...

I rarely use the Movie Maker from Windows, but it is a good suggestion if I ever need to install it in the future.

ChampDog said...

It at least has the basic features, good for a beginner.

positive affirmation said...

very friendly user.., thanks for these stunning blog.

OCR said...

Oh no..you famous video again. I'm watching it for the 2nd time...and this time I feel sadder :(

I have yet to own a W7..but I rarely use the Movie Maker since it's too basic. But thanks for sharing on the name change!

ChampDog said...

Yes, advanced user like you. Windows Movie Maker is nothing. :) About the video, the song is from you, remember? lol, thanks for the song!


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: